FLO WELLBEING WAIVER
By attending a Flo Wellbeing movement and/or meditation session (“Flo Class”) you agree to the following statements and releases:
- I am participating in Flo Classes offered by the authorized Flo Wellbeing instructor during which I will receive information and instruction. I recognise that Flo Classes may involve physical activity including, but not limited to, muscle strength, cardiovascular conditioning and training that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury.
- I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved and am participating voluntarily.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Flo Classes and warrant I am physically fit and have no medical history that would prevent my full participation in the Flo Classes.
- I understand that I am responsible for keeping safe any personal property that I bring to the Flo Classes.
- I acknowledge that Flo Wellbeing may photograph, videotape, film or record the Flo Classes (“Materials”) and that I may appear in the Materials. I disclaim any right, title or interest in the Materials and consent to Flo Wellbeing’s right (without any requirement of payment or fee to me) to distribute the Materials to promote its brand and business, including on its website and other social media sites.
- I release, waive and discharge, to the fullest extent permitted in law, Flo Wellbeing (and any instructor, agent or subcontractor engaged by it) from any and all claims and causes of action whatsoever (including, without limitation, any loss, damage, injury, infringement or violation of personal and/or property rights of any sort) resulting from my voluntary participation in the Flo Classes.